Roof Anchor – Weld to Embed Plate w/ Curved Back Plates
- This anchor is typically used on hollow core slabs in new construction.
- The cast in embed structure is cast into adjacent “cores” and a weldment anchor (without base plate) is later welded to the top of the embed plate.
- These anchors facilitate easy and cost-effective on-site installation.
- The standard height for these anchors is 12″ and the maximum allowable height is 18″.
- The embed plate and the stud spacing vary with the size of the hollow core.
- Use 8″ or 11″ tall flat/conventional flashing only when the base plate is embedded into the concrete.
Download our Safety and Tie Back Anchors Brochure here for more information.
See Product Size Variations below.
Product Size Chart
Below is a chart of our standard sizes. More are available upon enquiry.
|Model No.||Anchor Height||Slab Thickness Min.||Embed Depth||Add Ins||Flashing Type||Flashing Height||Hollow Core Spacing|