Roof Anchor – Cast in Pier – One Piece Long U-Bar
- Concrete piers can be used to elevate the anchors.
- the pier must be formed, the anchor cast in, and the flashing fabricated at the job site.
- There are two ways of casting PB70U anchor into the concrete pier:
- Threaded rod sits on top of the slab.
- Threaded rod sits at the bottom of the slab.
- This anchor can also be used for a horizontal lifeline system or to attach a portable outrigger beam.
- The maximum distance from the top of the pier to the underside of the u-bar is 2 3/4″.
- If the anchor is cast in according to method 1, the anchoring rod can be installed after the concrete slab is poured.
- If it is cast in according to method 2, the anchoring rod must be installed prior to the pouring of the concrete slab.
Download our Safety and Tie Back Anchors Brochure here for more information.
See Product Size Variations below.
Product Size Chart
Below is a chart of our standard sizes. More are available upon enquiry.
|Model No.||U-Bar Height||Embed Depth|