Roof Anchor – Weld to Embed Plate
- This anchor is typically used on hollow core slabs in new construction.
- The cast in embed structure is cast into adjacent “cores” and a weldment anchor (without base plate) is later welded to the top of the embed plate.
- These anchors facilitate easy and cost effective on-site installation.
- The standard height is 12″ with a maximum allowable height of 18″.
- The embed plate size, along with the stud spacing, varies with the size of the hollow core.
- If the cores are too large and the slab cannot withstand the pull-out force, the PBE94-00U4 roof anchor series may be a viable alternative.
- 8″ or 11″ tall flat/conventional flashing can be used when the base plate is embedded into concrete.
Download our Safety and Tie Back Anchors Brochure here for more information.
See Product Size Variations below.
Product Size Chart
Below is a chart of our standard sizes. More are available upon enquiry.
|Model No.||Anchor Height||Slab Thickness Min.||Embed Depth||Flashing Type||Flashing Height|