Developing suspended facade access and fall protections systems that are: safe, functional and compliant; takes careful planning, knowledge and experience in fall protection and suspended access design combined with a keen understanding of the forces governing our industry. Before implementing any new system, please contact Pro-Bel for our complementary consultation and architectural floor plan service. Our experienced design team will:
- Consider the suspended maintenance and fall protection requirements for the building project. For example: window washing only; or a complete facade access system for both window washing and suspended platform for restoration.
- Review all relevant and available drawings such as: Architectural, Structural, Mechanical roof plan, and Landscape.
- Propose and work with the design team and building owners to determine what equipment will best suit the building facade access and/or fall protection requirements.
- Develop a preliminary design layout that is in compliance with applicable Building Codes, OSHA Regulations, and industry standards such as ANSI or CSA.
- Provide equipment details that can easily be integrated into the base building structure with applicable loads necessary to design the structure accordingly to support the applied loads of the Pro-Bel equipment.
At Pro-Bel, we realize that house designer architects have the task of harmonizing between function and design. While suspended access and fall protection system are typically designed to place function ahead of appearance, we are conscious of aesthetic concerns - and have solutions for such cases. For this reason, we are more than happy to consult with architects and other design professionals to develop solutions that integrate well into the design and creative vision of the building project, but still provide the necessary safety and function for suspended access workers. Get in touch for architectural designs House plans.